So, what did you think? Did you like the book? Would you recommend it? Or do you think people should pass on reading it?
You can discuss the questions in the comments section below on the blog or join us on Facebook.
Thanks for joining us!
February’s book is The Last Days of Night by Graham Moore. Join us for discussions on Feb. 8 and 22.
- What did you predict would happen and were you right?
- In the end, do you feel the same way about Felix?
- Do you find Willa’s character believable? Why or why not?
- Both Layla and Jottie grow as women in the book. Do you like how they changed?
- Once a lie has gone on for so long, is it better for the truth to come out or should things be left as is?
- At the end of the book, do you feel the letters add to the book or distract?
- Did you like the book? Would you recommend it? Or do you think people should pass on reading it?
- Any other thoughts on topics I didn’t ask about?